The Second Hand Uniform Shop is operated on a voluntary basis by members of the Women’s Group. All time and effort is provided by parents / caregivers free of charge.
We provide good clean second hand college uniforms for sale. Money raised through the sale of Second Hand uniforms is donated back to St Patrick’s College by:
- providing an annual monetary gift to the College to purchase items to benefit the boys
- providing annual Women’s Group Scholarships
- providing support and hospitality at College functions
- providing uniforms for families in need
Open the first Thursday of each month from 1:30 – 2:30pm during the school term. Open the second Saturday of each school holiday from 10am – 12 noon.
Any other opening dates will appear in the weekly emails, newsletter and calendar on the website.
- Second hand prices are only a guideline and may vary due to the items condition
- New items are not available for sale at the second hand uniform shop
Here’s a link to the NZ Uniforms St Patrick’s College webpage (as at 22/02/18).
Payments can be made using CASH or EFTPOS. Sorry CREDIT is NOT available.
Good clean resalable items are always welcome. There are two options for second hand items:
- Donate all items with all profits going to the Women’s Group to offer services to the College.
- Advise that BLAZERS and JACKETS are to be sold on behalf of you with 75% of the sale being paid to you and 25% being retained by the Women’s Group to offer services to the College.
- Note only BLAZERS and JACKETS can be sold on commission from 2018.
- Fill out a Second Hand Uniform Sales Form (download from this link or it can be obtained from the College office).
- Please clearly print your details including your bank account and attach the form to the blazer and/or jacket.
- These can be handed into the College office or directly to the Second Hand Uniform Shop on one of the opening days.
- All commission will be paid directly into the bank account you have advised.
Thank you on behalf of the Women’s Group for supporting our service and your College.
Second Hand Uniform Shop Co-ordinator