You are involved in making a very important decision about your son’s future education.
St Patrick’s College, Wellington is proud to support and assist you in that process.
At St Patrick’s College, Wellington we are very proud of our tradition and aim to provide an education, which will enable each student to have a lifelong love of learning and the skills to succeed in today’s ever-challenging world.
The College offers numerous co-curricular activities which both support learning in the classroom as well as developing a student’s social and leisure skills.
All International students are strongly encouraged to participate in a co-curricular activity as it enhances a student’s integration into the College community and fosters school spirit.
St Patrick’s College, Wellington will offer your son:
• an education based on Christian values
• excellent learning opportunities
• a warm, friendly, supportive environment
• an emphasis on excellence and achievement for all
• high standards of discipline and behaviour
• academic excellence
• a wide range of sports, recreational and cultural activities
• modern facilities
• up-to-date technology
• a highly trained and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
• a full English Second Language programme
For additional information about St Patrick’s College see the information booklet below.